Cars and Sports

Thomas Hartley info at citywidemarketing.com
Mon Sep 1 21:55:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've created two great sports news and link sites.

First is Extreme Streets
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66144&N=68&L=85&F=T,
where you'll find all good links and up to date news about racing,
motorcycles and what's happening on the streets autowise.

Second, is Sports Streets
[http://citywidemarketing.com/sendstudio/link.php?M=66144&N=68&L=86&F=T.
Here's news and links from baseball to Olympics and of course Football.
But, you'll also find info on body building, skiing, camping, and
everything YOU do.

Remember, these sites are just for fun and news, and YOU.

Thanks and enjoy,

Tom

P.S, these sites are for sale. If you are interested, you can email me
[mailto:info at citywidemarketing?subject=I'm interested in Extreme and Sport
Streets] or leave a message at (866) 899-6001 ext 4.