Reply...

Dr Abraham Sheleng dr.abrahamsheleng at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 23:06:37 CEST 2009

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Dr. Abraham Sheleng of {CBN}. I am informing you of an attempt by some men to collect your payment of $5M on your behalf. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your funds which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your behalf and by your authorization.

However, I am writing you this email to find out from you if you actually sent them. Note that they actually tendered some vital paperworks which proved that you actually sent them to collect these funds. Below is the list of paperwork which they presented.

*Letter of administration
*Order to release
*High court injunction

I want to hear from you before I order the release of the funds to these men who claim to be your representatives because they will be back to my office next week. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Dr. Abraham Sheleng