Please Confirm Receipt

Mr Robert Mason robert69mason at terra.com
Sat Jan 17 20:31:30 CET 2009

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC
25 GRESHAM STREET
LONDON
EC2V 7HN
UNITED KINGDOM
Name: Mr Robert Mason

Good day

 This is to direct an urgent business proposal to you.I am Mr Robert Mason. I am a British citizen and i reside in the north of London,where i work as an account officer in Lloyd's Bank. I got your contact from an email directory though I simply have not met with you before. I would be needing your attention in making a business transaction that directly involves you. Owing to the urgency of this transaction,i would appreciate an immediate response from you to confirm the receipt of my mail. As soon as i get this response from you,I will furnish you with details of the transaction and the urgency at which i need to get the funds transferred out of Britain to you. Please make your response with the urgency that i require.

Kind regards,
Mr Robert Mason...