HELLO

James Jerry jamesjerry121 at yahoo.com.co
Wed Jan 21 00:41:37 CET 2009

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a:jamesjerry121 at yahoo.com.co

- FROM :DIPLOMATIC AGENT I am a Diplomat named Mr. james jerry, mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you. I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person. 1.Full Name 2.Residential Address 3.Age 4.Occupation 5.Direct Telephone Numbers After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address. Send the requested information so that we can proceed.Regards Mr james j
 erry