Claims Security Code: CSC-75562008-04-LV-UK

MICROSOFT WINDOWS AWARDS noreply at microsoftwindows.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 22:50:21 CET 2009

M.S Lottery Headquarters:
Customer Service
FILE REF: HL/5564/06/07/MICS
BATCH: MC11/834/5PDH /EU
LINK :http://www.microword.com

Claims Security Code: CSC-75562008-04-LV-UK

      Finally, today we announce this year's winners of the MICROSOFT E-MAIL AWARD held this year. This is an Electronic-Mail Award, in which email addresses were used. You have been approved for lump sums pay out of 950,000.00 pounds, Credited to Claims Security
Code Number CSC-75562008-04-LV-UK . Contact your FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER with the below  information  for more details and remittance of your won prize (MONEY) to you.

1. Full Name
2. Address
3. Tel/Fax
4. Occupation

FOREIGN TRANSFER MANAGER
MR. BROOKS PETERSON
Phone:  +44 70457 24054
FAX:    +44-7006-062-435
E-mail: msn_eventsmanager2009 at msn.com
   Also we are very skeptical due to unsolicited/Spam mails on the net this days,that is why the claim
process is being handle by the agent named above.

Sincerely,
FERNANADO  VALERO
M.S.PRO. ZONAL COORDINATOR

 Copyright © 2009 the MICROSOFT Online PROMOTION®. All rights Reserved