Beloved, Do The Will

Melissa A. Owen melissaowen at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 13:54:53 CEST 2009

Beloved

Greeting, This is Melissa Owen suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to
Robert Owen,a shipping tycoon notable for his great wealth,
and charitable activities all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the
cancerous problems I am suffering from though what bothers me most is the
stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I have decided to distribute
this stocks to persons in need,orphanages and motherless babies homes. I
have chosen you as one of beneficiary to give $5 million, contact Barr. C Hopkins on  attnchopkins at hopkinsbars.com to release the fund to do, Do my will.

Melissa Owen