CLAIM NOW!

Software Lottery Promotions softwarepromo at software.com
Tue Jul 28 23:05:48 CEST 2009

Software Lottery Promotions:
Your Reference No: SLP/22421
Your Batch No: 9550

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of Sweepstakes promotion organized by Software Lotto, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software products, (F.P.S.) held 17th of April, 2009, in The Netherlands. Your email address emerged as one of the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a cash award of 850,000.00eur (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) and a Toshiba laptop.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning via email or fax by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Mr. Jani Jones
Tel:0031-649999551.
Reply Email:jones.jani0 at sify.com

INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU TO SEND YOUR LAPTOP AND TO ISSUE YOUR CHEQUE ON YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS!!

YOUR FULL NAMES:
OCCUPATION:
AGE:
SEX:
ADDRESS:
POST CODE:
CITY:
STATE:
COUNTRY:
MOBILE-TELEPHONE:
FAX NUMBER:
WINNER EMAIL ADDRESS:
REFERENCE NUMBER:

The Software Internet E-mail lottery Awards is sponsored by a consortium of software promotion companies such as the Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International Companies. The Software internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Nina Bloom
Coordinator.