Part & Full Time Vacancy - Work from Anywhere - Apply Now

Ricardo Resultay & Associates ryh007 at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 18:55:29 CET 2009

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Ricardo Resultay & Associates
Unit 38, Stretford Motorway Estate,
Barton Dock Road,
Trafford Park,
Manchester.
M32 0ZH.
Good day,
I am Mr. Ricardo Resultay, owner of Ricardo Resultay & Associates, would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually I need a representative who can work for our company as an online bookkeeper. We make Online supply to our clients in USA/CANADA/ Europe. Its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients. If you are interested, this job offer will not affect
your present work, all I need from you is utmost honesty, trust, steady communication and easy access to the Internet.
Kindly send me the information's below and I will have my customers send the payment to you immediately:
What we sell?
We produce textile and Fabrics materials
What you are Employed for?
You are employed as a payment representative of our company in your State, 80% of our customers in U.s.a do make payments for there goods via cheques and money orders and presently we don't have a branch set-up in the state for now. So we need you to act as our representative to receive the cheques or money orders cash in your Bank for fast conversion of check to cash. After cashing the Cheque 10% on every amount of check cashed will be your commission for that day, You will be receiving up to 2 to 3 payments in a week depending on how effective you are in your duties.
Please Note:
This will not disturb your present Job in anyway, So do provide the following Information so our next check can be prepared in your name for cashing and sent to you:
FULL NAME:
FULL ADDRESS ( NOT P.O. BOX )
CITY:
STATE:& ZIP-CODE:
COUNTRY:
CELL PHONE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION:
AGE:
SEX:
DO YOU HAVE A HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT:
DO YOU HAVE A COMPANY ACCOUNT:
PREVIOUS OR CURRENT ANNUAL INCOME:
HAVE YOU DONE THIS KIND OF JOB BEFORE:
We have a 24hrs customer service, we would respond to mails at anytime of the day. Email all the information requested to:
ericjohnson004 at aol.com
Yours sincerely,
Ricardo Resultay
ericjohnson004 at aol.com
//window.onload = checkSkype()

function checkSkype(){
    if(document.getElementById('__skype_highlight_id_right') || document.getElementById('injection_graph_func')){
        return confirm("Important note: Your browser has the Skype plugin installed. Within our editor this Skype plug-in causes javascript code to be added to the newsletter that is being edited. As a result your newsletters will not display correctly. To avoid this, you need to remove the Skype extension/plugin from your browser. This can be done by clicking the Skype menu dropdown in your browser's toolbar, and selecting 'Remove Skype plugin/extension'. Do you want to continue editing your newsletter (OK), or exit now to remove the plugin (Cancel)?")
    }
}