Email Marketing Services

Johnson yizhongnqi11dai at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 3 01:41:42 CET 2009

Need to send big email campaign? We can help!

Whether you're looking to send an email newsletter, a high-impact email promotion, an email event invitation, an online survey, or build your email list, discover how we can help you get it done.

We have dedicated bulk Mail SMTP Server for Rent. Smtp service for mass emailing software. No limits on the amount of email blasts sent.

Contact us for detail plan and rate.

Thanks,
Johnson
Dianonal Email Marketing.