Personal Mail 28th semtember 09.

Colin Alderman 247alderman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 22:39:25 CEST 2009

Dear friend

    I am Mr. Colin Alderman,an assitance manager with one of the leading Banks in England.

    I am in a position to move out a valuable amount of money legally to a foreigner or a foreign country.I have within my grasp the instrument to bring this project to a successful conclusion but not without your confidence and assistance. There are laid down procedures that we must observe to bring this project to reality in your name
within the shortest possible time.

Please note that I require a phone number to contact you.

Sincerely
Colin Alderman.