cape town property

Brain Andrews newsletter at themarkpeople.com
Sun Feb 28 08:13:28 CET 2010

Dear Fellow Owner

We are achieving the following figures with short term vacation rentals in
certain areas in Cape Town being:

De Waterkant, Waterfront, Green Point, Sea Point, Moullie Point:

1 Bedroom: R15 000 to R18 000 per month

2 Bedroom: R20 000 to R35 000 per month

3 Bedroom: R25 000 to R45 000 per month (my unit is a 3 Bedroom in Soho)

If you have property in Cape Town in these areas and are looking to make
some real returns or know of someone with property that you can pass on

this email we are looking for more exclusive stock

To qualify the property needs to be:

- New Building as our guests pay for modern

- Views of some sort

If you are interested in speaking to me about this then I can send you
some real figures and we can have a chat.

Pls drop me an email with your contact number

Kind Regards

Brinn Tomes

Skype: brinn.tomes

E-mail:

properties at accommodationcapetown.biz

Website:

www.accommodationcapetown.biz

SA Office:

Cape Town Life and AccomCPT.biz

International Tel: +27(0)21 409 7991

Fax: +27(0) 86 504 9750

Office 619 Buitengracht Center,125 Buitengracht Street, Cape
Town,8000,Cape Town

(if you have already received this email and have no interest we have had
a server error and have lost all our data..thanks for your patience)