Disturb

Corine BAGOT nomada at hotmail.fr
Thu Jan 28 18:22:19 CET 2010

Dear firends:

         we are the wholesaler of electronic product in china. we have been in the field for 2^^years.we can  give you the products in lower price and higher quality.We provide the original iphone,Laptop,Television, Phone, Camera ,PSP, Car DVD ,cameras,camcorders and so on.
        If you are interested in our products. Please send email to me or msn me. or you can go to our web:
ele-house.com
Maybe now you have regular business partner.if so,please leave my message in your email box,maybe someday it will be useful.

EMAIL: export at ele-house.com
                                                                                                                                 Sincerely yours!