Beachfront Apartments in Muizenberg, Cape Town

Sunrise Villas sunrisedev at propertyinv.co.za
Thu Mar 25 03:26:12 CET 2010

This email is intended for feedback at pld.org.pl.  It is not our
intention to send you any unsolicited email.  Please use the
unsubscribe link provided at the end of the email if you do not
want to receive any more comunication from us.

SUNRISE VILLAS
PRIME LOCATION ON THE BEACHFRONT OF MUIZENBERG
ALL COSTS INCLUDED
ONLY R10 000 DEPOSIT REQUIRED

Sunrise Villas is situated in the well known Muizenberg, Cape
Town. Sunrise Villas is situated at the very centre of pristine
sandy beaches; the carefree indolence of the beachfront and the
elegant indulgence of luxury finishes are offered in equal measure.

Accept nature’s invitation to take care of your body on silver
sand or in Muizenberg’s warm er waves, or choose the sophisticated
 option of the resident’s swimming pool, clubhouse and exercise
facility. Nurture body and spirit to find a perfect balance.

Integrate with Muizenberg’s uniquely eclectic energies. Search
the open market for bargains, experience avant garde art in small
studios, delight in fine,  or put that wedge to work at Westlake
nine holes society.

Experience peace of mind at home, too. Guardhouse and perimeter
walls guarantee safety, while a separate guest swimming pool and
entertainment areas offer privacy. Breathe in visible beauty,
expand into opulent surrounds. Life’s desires in perfect balance.

Key Features of the Development:

  • Selling price is from R759, 000 including VAT, transfer
fees and bond registration cost.
• Beachfront studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom units & Loft Apartments
• 3 Interior Décor Options
• Apartments with sea and mountain views.
• Clubhouse and resident’s swimming pool
• DSTV Enabled
• 24 Hour Security with Controlled Access Gate
• Electrified perimeter fencing
• Allocated parking bays
• Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob & extractor and granite
counter tops
• High speed data access
• Security intercom system
• Optional lock-up garage
• Less than 150m from secure, open-wide beaches, 23 km from Cape
Town International, 24 km from Cape Town CBD.
• Deposit R 10,000
• Completion expected in April 2010, and transfer of the units to
take place May and June 2010.

Please refer to our website:
http://propertyinv.co.za/prop/link.php?M=400106&N=23&L=3&F=T
Click here. All the unit/site
layouts, location map and other documentation could be found
there.
Should you need more information regarding Sunrise Villas, or
would like to discuss this investment in more detail, please
contact your consultant below.

Regards

Berna Moolman
Key Account Executive

For more info:
Tel: 082 453 2574

"Any legal, technical or product information contained in this
document is subject to change from time to time. If there are any
discrepancies between this document and the contractual terms
then the latter will prevail. Past performance cannot be relied
on as an indication of future performance. Investment performance
will be influenced by inflation levels in the economy and
prevailing market conditions. Nothing in this document should be
construed as a profit forecast."

We would like to make sure that we only communicates with
investors/people that are interested in our future investments
and would like to be kept informed via our future regular
newsletter of issues concerning the property market.

If you do not want us to keep you informed about property
investment opportunities or to send you our regular newsletter,
please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe icon below.

If we have sent you this communication and other communication in
 the past without your permission, we sincerely apologise. We
only would like to communicate with people that have given us
permission to do so.

If you receive this email in error please accept our apologies
and unsubscribe by following the link below.

This email is intended for feedback at pld.org.pl.  If you would like
to unsubcribe please use the link provided.  Unsubscribe me from
this list
If the unsubscribe link is unsuccessful, please email:

Click this link to unsubscribe: