Get $1, 000 cash advance & free terminal equipment with our merchant services! - ADV

Merchant Account Services no-reply at businesscreditcardmachines.info
Tue Jun 14 03:19:08 CEST 2011

Business Credit Card Machines is offering you $1,000 on cash advance!

Do you currently have a business, but no merchant
account to accept credit card payments ?

Do you have a merchant account that is too expensive
or you are not satisfied with their support ?

Would you like a high-quality, low-cost
merchant account, with zero up-front investment,
no hidden tricks and traps ?

Business Credit Card Machines is offering you:
$1,000 on cash advance and a free
credit card terminal, with no contract!
Click Here to find out more!

We offer free equipment, no catches,
no gimmicks, no purchase and no lease. Perfect for retail, wireless, services, mail
or phone orders, restaurants and internet! We are giving you a state-of-the-art
terminal for free, so you can
get started right away!

Our Low Rate Merchant Guarantee:

Looking for the right company to provide you with a high-quality,
low-cost merchant account with zero up-front investment,
no hidden tricks and traps ?

If we can't beat your current rate,
we'll give you $500!

Click Here to visit our website and claim the $1,000 cash advance offer now!

You just found it...
and here's why:

Best Rates, No Fees!
-Rates from 1.59% To 1.69%
-Free processing terminal
-No cancellation fees
-No application or setup fees Free e-Shop & Support!
-24/7 Customer Support
-Free website and shopping cart
-Free AMEX/Discover setup
-Get started in under 24 hours Personal Assistance
Our highly trained and friendly merchant account experts will give your business the personal attention it deserves!

Free WIFI terminals
You can take them to the customer's location, or to a trade show or business fair. Reliable & Transparent
Never have to worry about start-up cost, hidden fees, escalating rates, or cancellation fees- because there aren't any! Payments @ i-Phone
Finally, a wireless merchant account:
-No monthly minimums, no expensive equipments leases and anywhere coverage !!!

Click Here to visit our website and claim the
$1,000 cash advance offer now!

This message was delivered by Business Credit Card Machines initiation.
If you received this email by mistake or do not want to receive future offers,
please send an empty email to unsubscribe at businesscreditcardmachines.info
with Subject: Unsubscribe to be removed from the list.