Business Database 2011

Sonia Martin sonia.martin143 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:00:45 CET 2011

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the B2B Lists. We are a leading player in the list vending industry catering to all list requirements from various industry sectors.

Industries : Healthcare, Insurance, Finance/Banking, Telecom, Retail, Consulting, K-12, Information Technology, Electronics, Food and Beverage, Construction, Engineering, Computer Software/Hardware, Transportation, Education, HR, SMB/SME, Business Services, Oil and Gas, Energy and Utilities, Media, Manufacturing, Automotive, Marketing/Advertising etc..

Information Technology : IBM Users, Sage Users, SAP Users, Oracle Users, Salesforce Users, CRM, ERP, Networking, Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers (Value Added Resellers), List Brokers etc,

Top Level Executives List comprised of all Titles:- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs,VP's, Presidents, Chairman's, GMs, Mid level Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, HR Managers, IT Managers, Sales & Marketing Executives, Publishers etc

Few Samples : Please let me know your Target Industry/Target Titles/Geography you wish to reach, so that I can send you more information and few samples at no cost.

***Get data worth $500 free for this holiday season.****

Happy Thanksgiving..... Kick start your marketing campaigns today!!!

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonia Martin

Marketing Manager
E-Market Expert
1024 Iron Point Road
Folsom,California 95630
o : 213 455 2094
http://esend.ezweb123.com/
Solution Links: Tele-verified contacts ~Services: Email Lists (Pre-package lists and Custom built lists) * Email Appending * Email Campaigns * Application Development * SEO/PPC * Website Building * ~ TC_123GP0151