Top Listing in Google = New Clients Everyday.

Jigna jignacgs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:44:38 CET 2011

Respected Sir/Madam,  This is an honest, simple and straightforward offer to increase your business.  Since 1995, we have supported 1,280 companies to get listed at top in Search Engines.
We provide Super Rank Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solution that produces real results.  With proper website promotion and Search Engine Optimization of your pages and listing in leading search engines, your business will get a major boost.

Our clients are authentic, responsible and serious business owners. They demand real results. Here are few expressions of our clients:  - "Your seo services enabled me to get my hotel listed at top in California "- Hotel Owner.

"Your hardwork and professionalism is very much appreciated and the results speak for themselves" - Freedom Health, Inc - Tampa, FL.   - "I am delighted with your service. I am listed at top in Google!"   - A Manufacturer in USA.  - "I get many new visitors and orders. I got an order from Europe recently" - Travel Agent and many more  For us, you are a valued member of a focused family of successful business people.  We care profoundly about you and your success. Your success is our primary responsibility. That is a responsibility we take seriously... and personally
(as you'll discover when you read the feedback from our clients.)  You will be amazed to read the case-studies, testimonials and success stories of our clients that have grown because of our Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services.  With Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing, your company can achieve a new level of success.  We have dedicated team of 60 staff members to serve you.  We are the Authorized Partner of Google and 9 people from our office have been trained & certified by Google. Our clients enjoy great success and growth with our work.  We will be happy to send you the details of results we have produced for our clients.  Respond to this email NOW with your company name and contact details and get FREE information on how to get more customers and more profit - TODAY!
Regards,
Jigna Patel
Email : jignacgs at gmail.com
Voicemail: (331) 442 4247