Investment opportunity

Mr. Nawaz Habib nawazhabibb at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 11:04:46 CET 2011

Greetings from Gulf region.

I represent a group of company and we are
currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business
interest in the following sectors: banking, real estate, stock
speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco thus
any sector.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good
profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business
in your country, Please write me for possible business
co-operation.More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business
that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI).
JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered.

For information about our company and the areas we are interested to
invest into, Kindly, get back to us.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Nawaz Habib