Earn extra income conducting surveys

Surveys Inc surveysinc at post.com
Wed Apr 25 09:01:41 CEST 2012

Hello,
Surveys Inc is a surveys agency presently seeking individuals to conduct varying surveys in their residing areas.
We provide customer-experience feedback to businesses worldwide. This enables our clients to serve their own end-customers better.
You would be paid to evaluate the quality of businesses and financial services in your area and provide valuable customer service feedback to us. You would be required to visit businesses and franchise locations like stores, restaurants, banks, movie theaters, hotels and other businesses in your area as an 'undercover customer'. Your job would entail acting like any regular customer and perform a normal business transaction while you conduct a simple survey and gather information about the quality of service by staff, behavior of staff and other issues at such locations.
Depending on the type of survey to be conducted, you would be paid between US$100 to US$300 for every survey you complete. Please be informed that you are not expected to conduct surveys using money from your own pocket. We do not ask you to conduct surveys using your own money with a promise to reimburse you. All funds required to execute any survey assignment would be provided by our clients and sent to you before you embark on such an assignment.
If you are interested then kindly send us a response.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Brian Lennon
Surveys Inc