admin hc与您共享了照片

admin hc printinglot at 126.com
Mon Aug 6 12:17:37 CEST 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Kola from H&C Printing Center. I am writing to you hoping to
establish a long-term business relationship with you. We are a leading
manufacturer and exporter of printing services in China. Our products have
good markets in Europe and North America. We are of great confidence that
we can offer you best services and goods.

Our products of widely variety: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels
and stickers, hang tags, packaging boxes, booklets, fliers, playing cards,
calendars etc.

Our advantages: perfect quality, competitive marketing prices, good
services, fast logistics etc.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to write me back. It is my
great honor to serve you.

Any questions, feel free to contact us by admin at hongchengco.com . Thank you.

Yours,

Kola