let's work together

Eddie Brown eddie.brown at iseotraffic.org
Wed Jun 27 03:46:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Eddie Brown,
very nice to meet you. I'm SEO expert working at iSEO Traffic.

I came across pld-linux.org while making a research for one of
my partners and I have few interesting suggestions for you
like increasing your traffic & improving your rankings.
I would love to tell you more about my ideas.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thanks a bunch,

Eddie Brown
iSEOtraffic.org
My LinkedIn page