Donate Water On Valentines Day... !!

The John Mashaka Foundation jmashakafoundation at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:18:44 CET 2013

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp239.net/zUJPlC

Imagine Life Without Water, Be The Change........

While we waste so much water, Children aging 4-8 are forced to wake up
4am everyday to walk with their parents more than 20miles to fetch
less than five gallons. This mental and physical torture has to stop,
please join us in our effort to make the world a better place. donate
water today, save lives, enable the deserving children get the much
needed educational opportunity through supporting this cause; join us
at   Global Giving Fundraising ...... (
http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/quest-for-water/ )

There is no life without water. Imagine your children skipping school,
your wife or mother spending the rest of her life walking everyday
seeking water. It does not take much to change the tide, little change
of heart will make a huge impact in the lives of the people. Please
Join us today, donate whatever you can to make water available to
23,000 people we are tying to reach. Make the world a better place

Thanks for reading,
Community Affairs
The John Mashaka Foundation

The John Mashaka Foundation, www.mashakafoundation.org