Message From "CAPITAL PARTNERS AG, SWISS" ROI 100% / Month Managed Account.

Capital Partners AG info at binaryoptionshorygrail.com
Sat May 18 04:30:08 CEST 2013

Hello. Investor feedback at lists.pld-linux.org

Today is the fine date of 18 - May - 2013 .How are you ?
Please Give Us Your 10 Minutes. Because Tremendous fact.
We offer you a "Binary Options Managed Account Service".

At Last A Binary Options Swiss Traders Revealed Its Clients
The state of art 40 Algorithms with A.I. of Financial Markets !

It's a "Binary Options Hory Grail" worthy of the name.
This Hory Grail is based on Candle Stick Patterns.
Now the time to earn massive amount of Money !

This Hory Grail makes 50% - 150% gains every month.
Off course, The profits should be compouning !

In addition, Most Wonderful Thing is...
You don't have to pay any Prepaid Expenses.

We take only performance based 18% success fees.
"No gains! No fees!" This is our fair deal. We can change your life.

Our website is as follows. We are serious & sincere & honest.
http://binaryoptionshorygrail.net/docs/link.php?M=370856&N=8&L=1&F=T

* 40 algorithms developed by the worlds cutting edge Swiss trader.
* If you don't have time to follow like SMS or Email signals to trade.
* We takes NO fixed fee. We takes performance based 18% fee only.
* No hidden fees and extra commissions. Full Transparent trade results.
* Our Service is transparent. Your account is opened in your own name.
* Not a losing month so far ! Even not a losing week so far !
* 50% minimal increase on account over the last 24 months.
* Absolute Profit Potential in both Rising and Falling Markets.
* Adjustable Risk Level for individual tolerance for risk.

If you are interested in joining our Hory Grail
as "Binary Options Managed Account Service",

Please send us your "Full Name" & your "Email"
like below. We reply you how to join asap.

 Hello.
 My name is " Your Name ".
 My email is " Your Email Adress ".
 I want to join !

P.S. Remember, This is wise saying maxim.
if you don’t do anything on today then tomorrow will be exactly the same.

So take charge of your future and get the success you've always wanted.

P.P.S. By investing at least only $5000 at this time,
You NEVER have to pay for any more CRAP in the future !
The minimum capital requirement of $5000 is a campaign for initial 20
members.
After that, We make it to the minimum $10,000.

Q: Do you offer a introducing affiliate ?
A: Yes. If you introduce your friends or others to our service,
   We promise to give you $500 as each customer in every week.
   Please expand our service. make your friends happy with profit !

Again, We are serious & sincere & honest management company.
We hope to see you on business and be prosper together !

Kindly Regards

   Capital Partners AG
   Binary Options Managed Account Service
   4th floor, Talstrasse 80, 8022 Zurich ,Switzerland
   Our email adress is   info at binaryoptionshorygrail.com
   Our Skype ID is       www.binaryoptionshorygrail.com
   Our Skype ID is       binaryoptionshorygrail.com