Paul here, want to meet at BAC tomorrow or Friday?

Paul Reilly preilly at mediaskunkworks.com
Wed Oct 2 17:56:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

I trust this email finds you well. I have a quick enquiry which perhaps you can help me with. I'm trying to reach the person responsible for SEO for pld-linux.org

If you are not that person, could you please pass this email on to them on my behalf. Thank you.

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Paul Reilly,  off-site iGaming SEO is a speciality of mine and my team in the UK, and given pld-linux.org's current positioning in Google, I thought I'd email you to let you know about an offer we're running on link building. Your site is currently ranking in Google for some high value transactional phrases and it is about this that I wanted to talk with you. If you happen to be attending the Barcelona Affiliate Conference next week, I'd like to meet up with you. I'll be speaking there on the Friday, so please just come and grab me in the break between the sessions. http://www.igbaffiliate.com/events/barcelonaaffiliateconference/schedule/friday-4th-october

We mostly supply large agencies, and top tier in-house SEO teams. We recently optimised our business systems and are now in a position to take on a few extra clients, delivering our fully managed service. I expect based on the data we have on pld-linux.org, that we will be able to quickly position it significantly higher and increase your depositing player numbers considerably. As such, I'd like to make you an introductory offer to try our services out.

We can supply you a batch of text links with 19.12% reduction.

Reduced from £340 (404 Euros) per link to £275 (327 Euros) per link including content.

All our research shows that Google reacts very quickly to these link placements and our internal tool set allow us to avoid triggering penalties by placing the links in a way that is impossible to detect.

As you will see below, these are not the kind of links, you get from a broker or agency.

Email me back or Skype: paul.mediaskunkworks if you have any questions.

Link Quality

To summarise the quality of these links:

- Moz Domain Authority: 40+ (powerful sites)

- Majestic Trust Flow: 20+ (Ensuring that the sites are all real and high-quality)

- PageRank: 3+ (as a qualifying metric to ensure we don’t include penalized sites)

The links are placed in professionally written 400 word articles, of the highest quality, so they are all permanent placements.

You can also adapt these quality metrics to suite your requirements and add any manual checks into the process.. we have 56 metrics to choose from and they can be found here:-

http://search.mediaskunkworks.com

Content Quality

The we have the highest standards in the industry, so the content will include embedded rich media, or supporting imagery. Articles will be broken up with sub headings to grab attention be more engaging to the reader. They will include links to other useful resources as well as links to other relevant pages within the hosting site. Both the domains and the content will be subject to an approval stage.

True Transparency

You will have 100% visibility, additionally we will add them to our link checking system and keep an eye on them after placement. If anything changes or the links are taken down. We will either fix the link or replace them, no questions asked, for up to a 12 months. Although they are permanent we cannot ensure all links stay live after 12 months. Sometime, webmasters forget to renew their domains, or just lose interest.

Robust Security

Although for security reasons we insist on following a strict process which has been refined to ensure the highest security and safety standards in the industry. Which we have developed over time, working with the world's largest iGaming brands for a number of years.

http://www.mediaskunkworks.com/MSW_Schedule_Setup_and_Delivery_Process.pdf

Should you be interested in taking advantage of the offer we would first need to define your quality metrics.

For your reference here's our general rate card, however, please note this an introductory offer and is heavily discounted.

http://www.mediaskunkworks.com/MSW-Link-Building-iGaming.pdf

Let me know if you would like our help, or would like to meet face to face at BAC next week, we'll be doing a live site clinic, so let me know if you want to submit your site for the Friday session?

Paul Reilly

Chief Visionary Officer

mediaskunkworks

Karma-Neutral Media Innovation Laboratory

IT Centre, Innovation Way, York Science Park,

University of York, YO10 5NP

+44 (0) 1904 236234 | Twitter | Facebook

IDENT: 866452b7d7d8aed41cdbb3c4285b3eb146e1e853c6e373a38fcf4c1d8735fd8f-9545703b561a3d42737eca6e36daa47112f7e8fbe1ba4ea2fd666fd1b352dac3