Own A $250, 000/Month Consulting Business MASTER FRANCHISE Package Now

Godwin King fccsales at fccsales.net
Mon Oct 14 09:38:49 CEST 2013

Own A $250,000/Month Consulting Business MASTER FRANCHISE Package

Serious About Wanting To Start A $250,000/month Consulting
Business? Here's How To Make 250,000/month! Guaranteed... Or Your
Money Back! No previous knowledge or previous experience is
required!

Own A $250,000/Month Consulting Business MASTER FRANCHISE Package
at http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=17&F=T

HOW TO USE THIS BUSINESS PACKAGE

1. Start a multimillion dollar consulting business, using this
"copy and paste" system

2. Own a consulting business master franchise right, that puts
you in a position to sell consulting business franchise to others,
as a master franchise rights owner.

3. Own a solid business that has both online and offline appeal

As you can see, you can choose to use it to launch your own
consulting business, enhance your current business or you can
choose to resell the package as a standalone product using the
website on your own domain, or become a consulting business
franchisor, offering franchise to people who want to start their
own consulting business with the most structured, world-class and
turnkey consulting business system in the world.

VERY IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THIS BUSINESS

This best-selling consulting business franchise package at
http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=17&F=T was initially
sold to
franchisees for $250,000. But I am offering it for next to
nothing now.

The system shows you "How To Make $250,000 or More A Month In
Your Own Consulting/Coaching Business Working At Home, Starting
With Little or No Money.

It is a complete consulting business franchise system package,
with everything you need to either start a consulting business of
your own, become a reseller of a "consulting business franchise
system" to others, or a reseller of the various products and
services included in this package, as standalone products.

The current website is at
http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=27&F=T

Please visit the website to get complete details about this business.

The consulting business franchise system at the site is now being
sold for a discounted rate of $9,500 per product set.

That means that you will be getting $9,500, per sales of the
product sales made, if you choose to sell the consulting business
franchise system at the same price. You can sell as much of the
license/franchise as you want.

There is no production or handling cost to you because it has
been made clear that only download access to the consulting
franchise system is what buyers will get after payment.

Although, you can charge as much as you want for the consulting
business franchise system.

The consulting business franchise system is ready for you. The
site has a compelling sales letter designed to compel buyers to
order the consulting business franchise system.

Buyer of this website will get all the products, Master franchise
right, resell rights to the products, consulting business
franchise system, the website and the domain name as currently
hosted.

Buyer can use any payment processor of choice to accept payments
on the website. Website would be customized for you.

After the sales of the website, I 'd be glad to help buyer insert
any payment processor link of their choice and to customize the
site with their contact details as well.

You will get the website, the domain name, all the products being
offered on the site, the virtual private server hosting the
products and my current clients and prospects list.

It is no longer being offered as a franchise system as there is
no more live training and ongoing franchise support for clients.
It is currently being sold as a standalone product package for
$9,500 at http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=17&F=T .

But it contains the complete system and resources included in the
initial franchise package that was sold for $250,000.

For the next 24 hours only, I am offering the first person to
contact me today, the opportunity to now own the business fully
by purchasing it from me at the rate of only $9,500. With the
MASTER FRANCHISE RIGHT, you would not only own the right to use
and resell products in the system, but you will also have
everything you need to become a master reseller of consulting
business franchise/license rights to others using the system,
including the website.

WARNING: This offer is limited to just one investor only.

special bonus WORTH OVER $100K

As a special bonus for investing in the QUANTUM CONSULTING
BUSINESS SYSTEM, I'd give you:

1. REVENUE AND PROFIT BREAKTHROUGH SYSTEM PLUS THE WEBSITE AT
http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=48&F=T .

2. ALREADY DEVELOPED WEBSITE FOR YOUR OWN CONSULTING SERVICE
BUSINESS at http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=49&F=T .

This will be very useful if you choose to launch your own
consulting service business. Your website with complete website
content, produced by the best copywriter in the world, would be
live from day one of starting your business.

You don't have to waste time trying to figure out what content to
put on a website or to pay very expensive copywriters to develop
the content of your website for you before getting website
designers to design the website, then, before launching your
consulting business.

The website copy was written by one of the best copywriters in
the world, yours truly.

The website is ready for you to run a consulting business with at
 http://fccsales.net/email/link.php?M=2129911&N=355&L=49&F=T .

With these bonus resources, you are actually getting a three in
one deal.

To invest in this business, send me an email with the line

"I want the MASTER FRANCHISE RIGHT OF THE QUANTUM CONSULTING
 BUSINESS SYSTEM"

I look forward to hearing from you

Godwin King

To stop receiving these emails please