Your Halifax Account |Suspicious Activity Detected|

Halifax alerts at halifax.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 14:32:47 CET 2014

Dear Halifax Customer,
Suspicious activity was detected on your account from an unrecognized device. As a safety precaution, we are sending you this email to inform you that we have restricted access to domestic and international transfers for your Online Banking account until you verify your identity with us.

Your security is essential to us.
Verifying your identity with Halifax is easy

To verify, click here to visit Personal Internet Banking
Enter all required details for us to authenticate your identity.
After which,your account would be restored and restriction removed.
If you are unable to verify your account by clicking on the link above, please copy and paste the entire URL below into your web browser:

http://4332df54b946ae1ef4ed85bcc9d1ad6f-verify-halifax-co-uk.igg.biz
Please check your online statements regularly by logging on to Personal Internet Banking and contact us if you have any concerns. You can change your statement preferences through Personal Internet Banking. Thank you for choosing this service.
Yours sincerely

Bruno Genovese
Head of Personal Banking
Halifax Bank

© Halifax Bank plc 2014. All rights reserved.Important NotesPrivacy Statement

Please do not reply to this email - use the contact points on the Halifax Bank web site to contact us. http://www.halifax.co.uk

Halifax Bank plc Registered Office: 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. Registered in England - Number 14259.

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.