Say NO to taxes! Say YES to bitcoins with dedicatedpool.com!

u11 at fint.gov.al u11 at fint.gov.al
Sat Jul 5 02:55:35 CEST 2014

Hello,
Darkcoin and bitcoin is the future in the global payment system - do not let it pass by you! Seize this amazing opportunity and become a member of ever-growing bitcoin community. We will guide you through the steps how to use your computers or buy computing equipment and convert your machine power into bitcoins by mining cryptocurrencies. Sounds difficult? Believe me; it is not difficult at all. We guarantee that in less than 1 day you will be fully equipped to earn your first ever bitcoin with your own computer. Don't waste your time and visit us at http://dedicatedpool.com and chat with us http://dedicatedpool.com/?page=about&action=chat
--
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin