App Development

info.jkwebdevelopment at gmail.com info.jkwebdevelopment at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:48:06 CEST 2014

feedback at pld-linux.org

Hi,

Greeting of the day!

I am Business Development Team, representing a Software development company
based out of India and we are into SEO, Software, and Web Development,
iPhone App Development, Android App Development and Digital Marketing. We
have been partnering with various companies over US, UK, South Africa,
Australia and Europe.

We Offer the following Services at an affordable cost.

Ø  iPhone App Development.

Ø  iPad App Development.

Ø  Android App Development.

Ø  Blackberry App Development.

Ø  Windows mobile App Development.

Ø  HTML 5 App Developments.

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details,
testimonials, Price list, affordable quotation with best offer.

You can get more details.

Yours Sincerely,

Joseph

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send a blank mail, with NO as the Subject.