Imagine Life In america Without Water

The John Mashaka Foundation jmashakafoundation at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 03:39:31 CEST 2016

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp76.net/zzQtxk

April 2016

GlobalGiving is the first and largest global crowdfunding community
that connects nonprofits ( https://www.globalgiving.org/non-profits/
), donors ( https://www.globalgiving.org/give/ ), and companies (
https://www.globalgiving.org/companies/ ) in nearly every country
around the world. We make it possible for local  organizations to
access the funding, tools, training, and support they  need to become
more effective and make our world a better place

Imagine Life Without Water...

Life is unbearable to thousands of women and children in Manila
village who are forced to walk more than 22miles searching for less
than five gallons of water. Women have been raped and some physically
maimed in purusuit of this essential commodity. The world with a few
people like you can make a huge difference by making a small donation.
Kindly Join us in Making a difference. (
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/imagine-life-without-water/ )

The little girl has to balance the life of walking 8 hour aday and
school. As the only person who can help the family, she remains with
no option but forgo her classess and search for water. Give gloria
another Chance to earn her much deserved education . Be part of Change
( https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/imagine-life-without-water/ )

Be part of Change. Donate water today (
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/imagine-life-without-water/ )...

We spend so much on things we dont need. We waste water, yet some are
dying to have a sip. Let your inner self speak loudly, speak for
change, make a difference today. donate water save a woman from rape
and physical torture. Help a child go to school. Join us in making the
world a better place. DONATE WATER TODAY (
https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/imagine-life-without-water/ ) !.

Thanks for reading,
S. ERASTO

ABC Company, 123 Any Street, Any Town, www.abccompany.com (