led light

dong info at azgled.com
Thu Dec 15 14:45:02 CET 2016

Dear Sirs

This is Bill Ma, from SHEN ZHEN AZG LIGHTING CO., LTD which is a
professional led lighting factory from China with 7 years exporting
experience. We have got you focus on LED lighting business! Hope could
cooperate with your company.

Regarding of led light, our main product is as below:
1. led tube: high lumen 2835 smd led, up to 170lm/w, compatible with
electronic and magnetic ballast
2. led downlight: COB and SMD type, up to 100lm/w
3. led panel light: We have dust-free plant for our LED panel light with
TUV driver and up to 130lm/W
4. led triproof light: New design IP65 aluminum 6063 heat sink, high
cost-effective.
5. led high bay light: We have 5 series LED high bay with
Philips/CREE/NICHIA LEDs up to 140lm/w
6. TG led flood light: COB and SMD led chip, new fins heatsink, up to
100lm/w
7. led tunnel light: New module design, Philips led with meanwell driver
8. led canopy light: New module design, Philips led with meanwell driver
9. led track light:  We have new patent LED tack light with 10-70degree
beam angle adjustable
10. led corn bulb: 6063 Aluminum shell heatsink, Samsung led with intertal
driver, up to 120lm/w

The above is some of our product with feature, all is CE, ROHS certified.
For more inforation, you can check our website www.azgled.com .

If you have any need for the above led light, please contact with me and I
can send more information in the next email. Looking forward to your early
reply, thanks.
Manage Director
Bill Ma
SHENZHEN AZG LIGHTING CO., LTD