wire mesh filtration pleated type pressure element

zrhh-filter 13821554655 at 163.com
Fri Mar 25 11:13:00 CET 2016

Dear friend ,

We are a company engaged in  FILTER  manufacturing more than 12 years.

Main products: PALL filter ,HYDAC filter , leemin filter , mp filter and filter replacement , stainless steel  hydraulic oil filters, cartridge filter, wedge water filter, filter disc, filter  basket and filter cap   etc.

Kindly contact me if any questions. It is our pleasure to be on service of you!

Looking forward to your inquiry .

best  regards,
Ms hou

Name: tianjin zhuori huahai trading company
email: work2010 at zrhhfilter.com
Tel:+86-022-25612726
Fax:+86-022-25612726
skype : houxiaoyuan at outlook.com