Developer Survey for our research project

yamashita at posl.ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp yamashita at posl.ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Tue Oct 25 13:08:10 CEST 2016

Dear @pld-linux,

I am Kazuhiro Yamashita and a PhD student at Kyushu University, Japan.
My research is about understanding how Open Source Software (OSS) evolves
overtime.  In particular, I am working on developer's transition in open
source software projects especially hosted on GitHub.
So, I would like you to answer some questions in terms of your GitHub
repository 'pld-linux/php-pear-HTML_Progress'. If you kindly help us, please access the following url and
answer the questions (it takes at most 5 mins).
If you are busy or do not want to answer questions, please just ignore
this email.  We will never send such an email to you.

Of course, we guarantee that your replies will be treated anonymously,
and that no information will be disclosed to third parties.
To summarize, we would really appreciate if you could participate in
the online interview, by Oct. 31th, 2016.

Sincerely,
Kazuhiro Yamashita
http://posl.ait.kyushu-u.ac.jp/~yamashita/