Checking Account Security Alert

USAA customer.security.alrts at drop.com
Sun Jul 29 14:57:14 CEST 2018

   YOUR SECURITY IS
IMPORTANT TO US.

   USAA SECURITY ZONE
feedback at pld-linux.org
USAA # ending in: ****

Dear feedback at pld-linux.org,

We recently reviewed your account and some information seem incorrect or has been alterated. Login through the USAA account review / protection portal below. At USAA, we strive to provide best in security service.

 This security survey should take a few minutes to complete and can be accessed here:

>> REVIEW ACCOUNT NOW

Thank you for banking with us. We look forward to hearing from you.

   If the survey link above does not work, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: https://usaa.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7QIZojsA4gjSVKt?Q_DL=9H0kD6AwA0PTp3v_7QIZojsA4gjSVKt_CTR_a5ncQwAFefbRjdr&Q_CHL=email

    Change your e-mail address | Privacy Promise

Please do not reply to this e-mail. To contact USAA, visit our secure contact page.

USAA will never ask for sensitive personal information, such as a Social Security number, a PIN, account numbers or a password in an e-mail.

Use of the term "member" or "membership" does not convey any legal, eligibility, or ownership rights. Eligibility guidelines are subject to change without notice. Purchase of a bank product does not establish eligibility for or membership in USAA property and casualty insurance companies. Equal Housing Lender.

USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its insurance, banking, investment and other companies. Banks Member FDIC. This email was sent by USAA, 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, TX 78288-9876.