How Much ?

Kelly Nac kelly at forbesitmedia.com
Fri Nov 23 23:57:47 CET 2018

Hey,

If you are looking to outsource your SEO projects offshore, I have
something really cool for you today.

A NEW 15 day’s trial offer on any of your 3 projects!

If this hasn’t enticed you yet, let me give you the top highlights of
our Outsource Program:

Free Site Audit Reports and SEO Proposals for your clients
Regular Keyword Rankings Reports (Weekly) and Performance
Reports(Monthly)
Creation of rich backlink profile by acquiring links for contextual
sites with high DA and TF
Paid access to all the SEO tools such as SEMRush, MOZ, Raven SEO,
Ahrefs, Majestic, Serpbook, Seoreports.me (our proprietary tool) and
more.
Discounts on bulk offers

We also assure you that all our reports will be 100% white labeled
under your brand name and logo.

If you have any questions, reply with your Skype id or Phone number and
I’ll get back to you in a flash.

Let’s talk soon,
Kelly Nac
Business Development Executive

"I strategize with clients to put together business plans to drive
growth"