Gospel letter

CGI-Mailer cgi-mailer at perfora.net
Sun Dec 1 02:24:49 CET 2019

	This message could be the most important one you will ever receive in your life. If you read this email thoroughly and understand it, I am sure that you might find the precious truth like a priceless treasure.

	Our Universe began with the Big Bang.(i) The creation of the universe from the Big Bang was not well known until recently. The ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle offered the premise is that there had to be a first cause (“A Prime Mover”) for an ultimate explanation of the existence and nature of the universe.  Similarly, Thomas Aquinas, a famous theologian in the Middle Ages, claimed that if we trace back to the beginning of the Universe, there must have been a First Efficient Cause, and he identifies this as the Creator God.(ii)

	If we interpret their arguments from a modern astrophysical point of view, the source that created the universe by the Big Bang is the Creator God. I thought that if the Creator God exists, and if God reveals the truth through religious scriptures, the creation story in the scripture could be in accord with the findings of modern astrophysics in the big picture, and I have investigated this issue in various religious scriptures.

	Among many scriptures, I have come to see that the creation story in Genesis chapters 1&2 of the Bible matches amazingly with the findings of modern astrophysics.  The creation story of the universe is written in Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."  This verse declares that God created the universe.  The creation story continues in Genesis 1:3, “And God said, ‘Let there be light,’ and there was light.” So, God began creating the universe by making light on the first day. This verse accords with the first event of the Big Bang. According to the Big Bang, our universe started with a full of light (such as relativistic particles). This event matched with the first day of creation recorded in Genesis.

	 Moreover, another remarkable event occurs on the second day of creation, it is written in the Bible, “And God made the expanse” (Genesis 1:7). Here, the expanse God created refers to space. This event is also closely related with the creation process of the Big Bang. After the creation of light from the Big Bang, our universe underwent an inflationary epoch that resulted in about a 10**50 (10 to the 50th power) increase of the size of space that formed the base of the sky we see today. The creation of expanse in the Bible refers to this event precisely.

	It is a marvelous thing that the description of the Big Bang and Inflation theory was already recorded in the Genesis which God revealed to Moses 3500 years ago. After the Big Bang, the Bible says that God created the earth, sun and various living beings on the planet. Lastly, God made human beings in his image.(iii)  The creation story recorded in the Bible is clear evidence that the Bible is a special revelation from the Creator God.

	The Bible is known as the world's best-selling book and has been translated into 670 languages by 2017.  Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, said, “I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this book.” We call the main message which God wants to communicate to us as the Gospel (the Good News). I will introduce what the Gospel is in a very simplified paragraph on the next page.

	I suggest you read the Bible. An online Bible can be found on internet. The Bible is a thick book that gathered many records written by God-inspired people. Thus, I recommend you read two books as a primer. ‘The First Letter of Peter’ (1 Peter)(iv) and ‘The Gospel According to John’ (John)(v).   Also, if there are Christian churches in your areas, I encourage you to go to the church and ask about the Bible. Among various Christian denominations, I recommend evangelical churches that are in accordance with mainstream Christianity in their biblical interpretations and teachings.

			From an astronomer who believes the Bible is the Word of God

The Gospel (The Good News)
    1) God’s plan for salvation:
       The Creator God made each person in God’s image to know him. But humans sinned and continue to sin, which cuts ourselves off from God. In his great love, God already had a plan for salvation. It is to send the Savior to us.

    2) Jesus Christ:
       The Son of God, being of one substance with the Father in the beginning born in the human body and   became the only mediator between God and man.

    3) Jesus Christ’s crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and the second coming:
       Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, fulfilling the law himself and taking on himself the punishment for the sins of all those who would ever turn and trust in him. He rose again from the dead, showing that God accepted Christ’s sacrifice and that God’s wrath against us had been exhausted. The risen Jesus Christ commanded His disciples to proclaim the Gospel to all the nations of the world and ascended into heaven. He will come to judge the living and the dead at the times or dates God has set.

    4) Repentance and faith(vi):
       God now calls people to repent of their sins and to trust in Christ alone for the forgiveness of sins and salvation. If whoever repents and trusts in Jesus Christ, they are born again into a new life, an eternal life with God.
       (Please visit newbeginningwithGod dot org to read an extended version of Gospel: “God’s Way of Salvation”)

Invitation to faith
	As I see with the eyes of an astronomer, the earth is an extraordinary planet. The Kepler Space Telescope has discovered thousands of exoplanets so far, but there are no planets with Earth-like conditions.  As far as we know, there are living beings on Earth only. The Bible says that the earth is the field of God. God is calling out His children to dwell with Him forever just as a farmer harvests grain (Matt. 13: 36-50). If our short life on earth is an opportunity for eternity, today is so precious. The God who made you in your mother’s womb is the God who determines the number of the stars and gives to all of them their names (Ps.139:13, 147:4). This almighty God invites you. This moment you hear the solemn invitation of God is the time of God’s favor, and it is the day of salvation (2 Cor. 6:2). The names of those who have listened and believed the Gospel (the Good News) of this salvation by faith will be recorded in the book of life. They will live under the Lord’s special
  protection and guidance on earth. Some day they will be harvested like grains to dwell with God in heaven forever. However, those who reject this Gospel (the Good News) of salvation will be separated from God and dwelling in pain, they await the day of the final judgment of their lives. They will be judged on the final judgment day according to what they had done on earth (Luke 16:19-31, Rev. 20:11-15).  You can respond to God’s invitation with a prayer as shown in below.

- The Sinner's Prayer (Salvation Prayer) -
"Dear God, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I thank you that Jesus Christ paid the wages of all my sins when he died on the cross, and he rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life. I put my trust in Jesus Christ and follow him as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

P.S
1. As I have explained, the Bible is the Creator God's word containing the truth of eternal life all people should hear.  Please share this good news with your family, friends, and acquaintances so that they can also have the opportunity to receive the amazing blessing God has prepared for each person.
2. If you wish to know more about the Bible, God, and local churches, or if there are no churches in your area, please send a reply without hesitation.    gospeltoworld21 at gmail.com
3. Please visit newbeginningwithGod dot org website for more information.

Footnote:
i) The Big Bang theory was predicted by Friedmann when he solved Einstein's gravitational equation in 1922 and was supported by Hubble's discovery of the expanding Universe from the redshift of the galaxies. Inflation theory was first developed by Alan Guth in 1979 which explained why the universe appears to be the same in all directions (isotropy) and why the cosmic microwave background radiation is distributed evenly (homogeneity).
ii) Thomas Aquinas (1225-74) insists  that the existence of God can be proved in five ways. (Article 3, Quest 2 in the first part of the Summa Theologica) There should be the first mover, the first efficient cause, the cause of the necessity of other things’ existence, the maximum in any genus, and the intelligent being who directs all natural things to their end. Thomas Aquinas says everyone understands these to be God.
iii) In addition to the creation of the cosmos, if we examine the size and the position of each planet in the solar system, the existence of an exceptional big moon, and the structure of the earth with astronomical knowledge. Through this knowledge, we have concluded that the Creator God who is intelligent exists, makes, and preserves all living beings on the earth with unsearchable wisdom, power, and knowledge.
iv) 1 Peter is addressed to churches under experiencing persecution. Peter reminds them of their heavenly hope and eternal inheritance so that they would be strengthened to persevere in the midst of their suffering.
v) John states the purpose of the book ‘John’ in 20:31, “These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God and that by believing you may have life in his name.”
vi) Repentance and faith are the simultaneous response of the heart of the person who heard the Good News. They occur in a believer’s heart with only the grace of the Lord. Repentance is a change of mind accompanied by a change in life. It is an admittance that you have lived without acknowledging God, confessing your self-centered life was a sin, and now you are returning personally to follow Him. Faith is accepting the Good News of this salvation and believing in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and giving Him your life.