updated targeted file

Cynthia Cunningham cynthiancunningham at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 19:55:42 CET 2019

Are you interested to acquire 50,000 contacts at $1,000? 80% assurance on email ids and we accept all credit card payments.

1. Business Owners, Presidents and CEOs contact direct email list
2. Doctors and Physicians list
3. Hospital decision makers, Nurses, Dentists and Pharmaceutical industry list
4. Engineers list
5. E-commerce or online retailers list
6. HR decision makers List
7. Marketing decision makers list
8. IT decision makers list
9. General and corporate counsel as well legal decision makers list
10. Event and meeting planners list
11. High net worth individuals list
12. CFO, Controller and Finance decision makers list
13. Manufacturing Industry decision makers list
14. School, college, universities decision makers list
15. Technology product users lists: Here are the examples of our technology users lists: Adobe, Autodesk, Avaya, BMC, Cisco, Citrix, Cognos, Dell, EMC, Epicor, FileNet, GoogleApps, Hadoop, HortonWork, HP, IBM, Infor, Infusionsoft, Kaspersky, Marketo, McAfee,Mitel,MongoD,MS Dynamics,NetApp, Nortel,Oracle,Rackspace, Sage, Salesforce.com, SAP, Shoretel, SoftLayer, Splunk,SQL, SuccessFactors,Symantec,VMware,Workday
16. 200 varieties of consumer email lists
17. Purchasing and Procurement Managers list
18. Government contractors list
19. Logistics and supply chain managers list
20. Telecom managers and VOIP managers list
21. Cloud and Storage architects and managers list
22. Facility, billing and office managers list
23. Individual insuranc agents list
24. ISV/VARs list
25. New & Used Car Dealers list
26. Architects and interior designers list
27. CPA and Bookkeepers list

Thanks and I will look forward to your response.

Cynthia Cunningham
Marketing Manager
Multi-Channel Marketing company