Send 250,000 marketing emails to spread the Word

Cheap Email Marketing Plans marketing at marketsconnects.com
Tue Apr 21 09:15:48 CEST 2020

If you're looking for a highly competitive way to market your products, and
services to a huge database of Emails we can help.

Hello

My name is Michael Corrigan. Hope you're doing well, and staying safe at
home. Since the world has come to a lock down and 70 % of the population is
working from home a new form of marketing has evolved, it is Email
Marketing.

Reach up to 250,000 people across countries or Geo-specific niche in prices
as low as $50.

State of Art Email Marketing Software included to track emails, leads,
conversions, and statistical reports.

Mixed Data of 250,000 email addresses included. (Global, Country Specific,
Domain Specific, B2B, B2C)

Please email me on michaelcorrigan331 at gmail.com if you'd like to enquire
further or connect on Whats App to learn more.

Have a great day ahead. Stay safe.

Best Wishes,
Michael Corrigan
Email Marketing Services Provider