Girls are LYING to you (how to spot the truth)

Piper Robb piper at azema.info
Sat Dec 12 05:03:03 CET 2020

Hey,
Girls are weird, right?
They talk about looking for a tall guy…
…with a big dyick…
…and nice clothes…
…and all that other material shyt that they’re “supposedly”
looking for in a guy…
…but when you ask chicks what attracted them to their life partner,
or ongoing boyfriend, or regular fuk-buddy, what do they always say?
“I don’t know…we just had this chemistry. There was something
about him.”
Hmm…
…interesting right? Click Here to learn more
http://www.azema.info/doe/index.php/campaigns/pn4018bfvr04e/track-url/yq620l63d040c/b91ca3e173bb6a43d086738b8357a07bd2e803ec
No mention of all the usual crap women SAY they’re looking for.
Just this curious “chemistry” thing instead.
Well, you’ve got two choices.
1.  Just assume that chemistry is about blind luck.
2.  Discover a scientific method for “engineering” this
chemistry        to bend women to your will (and over your sofa,
every night.)
     The choice is yours, but I know which one is working for me
       (and thousands of others like me…)
To see how it works, watch this (funny) video here.
http://www.azema.info/doe/index.php/campaigns/pn4018bfvr04e/track-url/yq620l63d040c/b91ca3e173bb6a43d086738b8357a07bd2e803ec
.
.
.