[Alibaba Inquiry Notification] Leah Gartner from Germany (Hamburg) sent you a message Inquiry

Gartner feedback at service.alibaba.com
Wed Jan 29 00:59:49 CET 2020

	 Trade Center	 IP:88.**.***.243

   Leah Gartner from Germany (Hamburg) sent you a message

   Reply Now	  	 Manage Your Orders

   	 Leah Gartner	 OEC Industries PTE GmbH., Ltd.

   	  Good Day,

We wish to introduce our company OEC Industries PTE Ltd to you and also to inform you that we are interested in dealing with your company to meet our industrial needs with regards to your product that we need.

Having gone through your list of your products, we wish to place order for product.

We have sent you a quotation list for you to go through and get back to us.

Please send your PI/quote against our order to include your bottom price and also advice your payment terms as well as your delivery timeline; CIF.

Expected time of delivery should be latest by the middle of next month.

Good day.
Leah Gartner.

   	   It contains an attachment.

   FAQ:

   1. Tips for International Trading on Alibaba.com

   2. Some top tips for safe trading on Alibaba.com

   Recent Activity on Alibaba.com:

   2. Recent new functions and promotions on Alibaba.com

   Email Setting | Customer Services |

   Help center | My Alibaba

   You received this email because you are registered on Alibaba.com

   Read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use
 Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited.
 26/F Tower One, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
 Tel: ( +852) 2215-5100