Get in Touch

Afrin hello at jelvix.info
Mon Jul 13 06:28:30 CEST 2020

Hello,
I'm Vlad from Jelvix.
I am emailing you because I came across your article (here:
http://git.pld-linux.org/gitweb.cgi/packages/python-mysql-connector.git/commitdiff/b2ac04c1e9c3842018bc7c03cd9ca936eb6bb63b)
and found out that we have relevant topics and goals.
Recently, we've published a detailed guide to How to Choose Between MongoDB
vs MySQL? <https://jelvix.com/blog/mongodb-vs-mysql>
 We made our own in-depth research backed up with a trusted expert opinion
and resources.
So, I was wondering if you would be interested in featuring a link to our
guide in your article? I believe your audience would appreciate it, and it
would be a great contribution to your blog.
Please let me know if it is possible and what the terms are.
Best regards

p.s. if you’re not interested, no worries, you can just click here
<https://s1581661357045.signldr.online/track/unsubscribe/13203337> if you
don’t want me to follow up with you.

<https://jelvix.com/>

*Vladyslav Afrin*
*Marketing Manager*
+1 240 507 54 71 <+12405075471>
jelvix.com
hello at jelvix.info <hello at jelvix.com>
jelvixteam <skype:jelvixteam>
<https://www.facebook.com/jelvixteam/> <https://twitter.com/jelvix>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/jelvix/>
<https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/~01dbfb162be84e9430>
<https://www.instagram.com/jelvix/>

The information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally
privileged and confidential.