Congratulations! You are a very lucky person!

iphone12 admin at jigeyo.co.in
Sun Oct 25 19:18:00 CET 2020

*

Your reward:
iPhone 12
Congratulations! You are only one click away from winning the iPhone
11 Pro.
Press accept
https://track.ads.trackingimpact.com/affiliate_c.php?offer_id=3181&aff_id=2
Congratulations! You are a very lucky person! For every 10 million
searches worldwide, we will announce the winner to send a thank you
prize.
Choose a lucky gift below and get your prize by following the
instructions.
First name
last name
Keep coming in
1. Enter your phone number and enter the secret code you received to
continue receiving gifts.
2. We will contact you within 3 working days to confirm.
***Do not leave this page as you will not be able to return to get
this opportunity.***
Get my code

          View Online Here
http://jigeyo.co.in/mailer/index.php/campaigns/th4913lzym383/track-url/sx590plktq32b/aa6010bc9159ae338429774e2f91b9be4d5bf942
http://jigeyo.co.in/mailer/index.php/campaigns/th4913lzym383/track-url/sx590plktq32b/aa6010bc9159ae338429774e2f91b9be4d5bf942
Notification
You've done 9.84 billion searches.
Congratulations! You are a very lucky person!
For every 10 million searches worldwide, we will announce the winner
to send a thank you prize.
Choose a lucky gift below and get your prize by following the
instructions.

Your reward:
http://jigeyo.co.in/mailer/index.php/campaigns/th4913lzym383/track-url/sx590plktq32b/aa6010bc9159ae338429774e2f91b9be4d5bf942
iPhone 12
Congratulations! You can win an iPhone 12
1. Enter your phone number and enter the secret code you received to
verify.
2. We will contact you within 3 working days to confirm delivery.
Press accept
http://jigeyo.co.in/mailer/index.php/campaigns/th4913lzym383/track-url/sx590plktq32b/aa6010bc9159ae338429774e2f91b9be4d5bf942
http://jigeyo.co.in/mailer/index.php/campaigns/th4913lzym383/track-url/sx590plktq32b/aa6010bc9159ae338429774e2f91b9be4d5bf942
Select