Ink Depot - Subscribed Successfully

Ink Depot inknews at inkdepot.com.au
Mon Mar 15 06:32:08 CET 2021

Dear
We are so excited that you have chosen to save BIG by subscribing to
our promotions newsletter we send out.
If you have any questions you can call us on 1300 246 116 or by
replying to this email.
We look forward to seeing you in our shop soon.
The Ink Depot Team

T  1300 246 116   F  07 3009 0037   W  www.inkdepot.com.au
http://www.inkdepot.com.au/   A  PO Box 819, Kenmore, 4069, Qld

A.B.N.: 68 134 675 595
http://www.facebook.com/inkdepot
http://twitter.com/#!/InkDepot2
https://www.inkdepot.com.au/blog.php
This e-mail is confidential and may contain copyright material. It is
supplied as a service and for the information of the addressee only
and may not be used by any other person (s) without prior approval. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and
delete all copies of this message. While all care has been taken to
ensure that this e-mail and the information and material contained
within this e-mail contain no computer viruses, no guarantee can be
given that this e-mail is virus free. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to virus scan this e-mail. Information contained in this
electronic transmission is indicative only due to possibilities of
file corruption which may occur as a result of transmission or
reformatting errors.