=?GBK?Q?Re:pins, tags_, metal_tag_, Enamel_, Badges=A3=ACenamel_pins=A3=ACl?= ogo,,steel d ring,steel d buckle ,hooks ,clasps ,clips

supergood at vip.163.com supergood at vip.163.com
Fri Aug 26 18:33:00 CEST 2022

Dear  Sir :

     Nice day!

     This is lisa from  super quality pins,tags ,metal tag ,Enamel ,Badges,enamel pins,logo,lapel pins,tags,metal logo ,logo,enamel,medal,trophy, medal,metal decoration,gold gear,bronze gear,brass products,stainless steel o ring , buckles , cooper products ,d rings stainless steel,d rings steel,d rings zinc ,o rings steel,o rings zinc ,steel d ring,steel d buckle ,hooks ,clasps ,clips , fasteners , grommets,rivets ,eyelets ,tools , metal gear , metal hardware , metal products, metal Components,o rings zinc ,safety buckles,belts,buckles ,Split Ring ,straps ,sliders,snaps  ,Bars Rings factory In china .

     We are manufactory,  we are the source, our price is very competitive  ,you will get the best price ,

    We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly.

      Our factory always produce customer designs and drawing , if you have any products looking please let me know

we could surely make for you

    Sincerely hope could work with you !

Best regards

Lisa