Projects

E Matare ematare05 at metropolian-asset-manager.biz
Wed Feb 16 00:47:48 CET 2022

Hello There, I hope this message finds you in good spirits
especially during this challenging period. Anyway, I am Eliott
Matare, a private broker with Metropolitan Asset Manager in South
Africa. I am privately contacting you because one of my high
profile clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked
me to look for individuals and companies with interesting
business ideas that he can invest in. He has an interest in
investing a very substantial amount abroad. I got
your email contact through an online business directory and
Ithought I'd contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity. Do you or your company have new or existing projects
that require funding? The plan is to establish communication for
now and target the completion for before the end of the month.

Please indicate your interest by replying back to this email.
Once I get your response, I will give you more details and we can
plan a strategy that will be beneficial to all parties. Please
also indicate your direct mobile and whatsapp numbers for an
easier communication.

Best Regards,

Eliott.