$280 per day posting YouTube comments?

Jay Williams info at betterbizchoice.com
Wed Mar 9 14:03:22 CET 2022

Hey
With the job below, earning money by posting YouTube comments is a
simple four-step process:
 1. Click pre-given link to company’s YouTube video
 2. Log into company commenting account
 3. Copy and paste pre-written comment into box
 4. Post!
It takes about 2 minutes and you can make $200 per day doing this.
Here’s the job details:
http://flower.betterbizchoice.com/index.php/campaigns/br153otcc5f74/track-url/ny437cx24c170/70c1b20ffcb8d8be5f30ce2e456691148c9cfc2d
Job title: Earn $280 per day posting YouTube comments for small
companies
Job description: We have 5 small online companies looking to bolster
their presence on YouTube. To do this they want to employ several
remote workers to copy and paste comments on to their YouTube videos
to try and promote discussion and increase the view count of their
content. This is very straight-forward work, which you’ll be able to
do whilst watching TV, listening to podcasts or the radio. If you’re
looking for difficult, challenging work, this probably isn’t the job
for you.
Pay: $280 per day
Hit this link to apply now:
http://flower.betterbizchoice.com/index.php/campaigns/br153otcc5f74/track-url/ny437cx24c170/70c1b20ffcb8d8be5f30ce2e456691148c9cfc2d
Location: This is remote work you can do from anywhere, so we’re
looking for people from (though you will need to be English speaking).
Requirements: You need a smartphone, tablet, PC, or laptop and an
internet connection. The hours are flexible - you can choose between
2-8 hours per day.
Experience necessary: If you’ve never commented on a YouTube video
before, it’s very easy - especially as you’ll be provided with the
comment to post. As I say, posting each comment can take as little as
2 minutes. And we’ll provide you with optional basic training in
case you feel you need some additional support.
Three questions…
Can you handle copy and pasting YouTube comments?
Do you want to make $280 per day?
Do you want to work remotely?
If you answered YES to all three of those questions…
Click here to apply for this job role now:
http://flower.betterbizchoice.com/index.php/campaigns/br153otcc5f74/track-url/ny437cx24c170/70c1b20ffcb8d8be5f30ce2e456691148c9cfc2d
Best wishes,
Jay
click here unsubscribe