Your annual subscription receipt #IU-JAN12-2657999

Geek Services russdhorrocksg8846 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:32:50 CET 2023

**GEEK**SQUAD**
**
*INVOICE*
/#IU-JAN12-2657999/

Hello feedback at pld-linux.org

Thank you for choosing Geek Total Tech Protection.

Your annual subscription has been auto-renewed as you have opted for it.

Now your services are valid for another one year till Jan 12, 2024. We
promise to serve you in the same way as we have been serving.

If you wish to stop this subscription, reach us at *+1,(805),283,-,2556.*

*Renewal details:*

*Renewed on* : 2023-01-12
*Plan* : Total Tech Protection
*Duration* : Yearly Subscription
*Devices* : 03 Devices
*Amount* : USD 345.49
*Mode* : Auto-Debit

If you don't recognise this charge, inform us *+1,(805),283,-,2556*. We
are here to assist you in every aspect.

We hope to see you again soon!
Geek Services

This email was sent from a notification-only email address that can't
accept incoming email. Please don't reply to this message.