Reminder for your services for #05LME4560950

Sean Henry Nora.Harvey136 at icloud.com
Mon Jun 5 20:06:41 CEST 2023

*iGeekiSQUAD*

*

Dear User,

We’re so glad you’re using our service and we hope it’s meeting your
expectations and needs. We want to notify you that your subscription to
our yearly service (05LME4560950)will be auto-renewed on 05 Jun.

You don’t need to worry about anything to continue using our service.
However, if you want to cancel or change your subscription, please
inform our Help-Desk number.

If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us at*1[870]252]2995.*

**

*Plan*: Geek's Tech Protect

*Total:*USD 346.49

We value your opinion and your satisfaction.

Thank you for choosing us.

Warmly,

Geek's Services.

**