[llh-announce] linux-libc-headers status

Mariusz Mazur mmazur at kernel.pl
Wed Nov 23 23:10:47 CET 2005

I'm ccing everyone that mailed me during the past two months or so + the
llh-announce mailing list.

As for 2.6.13, at the time of it's release I've unexpectedly got a good
short-term job offer which got me really busy (I'll manage my time better
next time, promise :). After the dust settled I figured I'd just skip that
release since for unknown reasons nobody really complained and 2.6.14 was
getting really close.

The plan was to release llh 2.6.14.0 at most a couple of days after linus
pushed 2.6.14. Unfortunately Life happened -- I've had a one in a lifetime
personal life meltdown which meant anything computer related got the lowest
priority possible. I'm currently recovering and hope to be able to manage my
time in a reasonable fashion by the end of this month. I'm aiming at
releasing 2.6.14 during the first weekend of December and assuming nothing
more important comes up, you can count on that date.

Currently llh 2.6.14.0 is the priority. Don't know if anybody really needs
2.6.13 which I could in theory release but that would most likely need to
wait at least a month if not more (and it wouldn't make much sense releasing
it that late, would it).

--
In the year eighty five ten
God is gonna shake his mighty head