New PLD Version??

Szymon 'Trasher' K szymon w trashlandia.dyndns.org
Wto, 2 Gru 2003, 13:26:14 CET

Hwllo Walid,

W Twoim liście datowanym 2 grudnia 2003 (11:13:26) można przeczytać:
WE> I'm from Tunisia. Recently I discovered PLD LINUX and I tested it on several
WE> occasions. I liked it.
WE> I'd like to know if there is a new version of PLD distribution (even beta)
WE> other then version 1.0, in ISO format to be downloaded.

Currently there are ISOs for pld Ra 1.0. You can upgrade it to pld 1.1
by adding the proper links in /etc/poldek.conf and running
poldek --upgrade-dist

Developers are working on PLD 2.0 version. You can find some packages
on ftp.pld-linux.org . But there are no ISOs yet (and will not be
soon, because there isn't even an automatic installer yet.

The status of 2.0 is beta and the release date is unknown.

From Poland with love. :-)

--
\                          szymon @ trashlandia.dyndns.org  /
 )  Szymon 'trasher' Kochański                             (