libc, Qt-apps crashes and other bugs

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl
Tue Apr 3 01:10:37 CEST 2001

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 06:32:36PM +0200, Jan Rekorajski wrote:
> [sobota, 31 marzec 2001], Jacek Konieczny napisał(a):
> > Second:
> > After upgrading glibc I found out that all Qt applications segfault on
> > startup. I couldn't find the reason. But then I found out, that perl
> > gives some warning about locale. I have removed following line from
> > /etc/rpm/macros:
> > %_install_langs C en pl de
>
> It should be:
> %_install_langs C en pl de en_US pl_PL de_DE
>
> rpm sucks here and pl != pl_PL.

%_install_langs en_US pl_PL de_DE
should be sufficient. (maybe C - but I didn't see anything marked with %lang(C))
At most with rpm 4.0 - I tested it few moths ago (see discussion on
pld-list(?)) - with install_langs pl_PL rpm installed both files marked
with %lang(pl) and %lang(pl_PL) - and I don't think it changed between
4.0 and 4.0.2 (I would rather noticed it).

--
Jakub Bogusz
http://prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl/~qboosh/