SPARC ISO image

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Fri Aug 3 22:37:03 CEST 2001

Bob Van Cleef <vancleef at microunity.com> writes:

> I originally asked this on the user list, but have not seen
> any traffic there...
All users are subscibed to pld-devel-{pl,en} probably :-)

> What is the possibility of getting a Sparc ISO created?
We can create such ISO with sparc packages but we don't have installer
prepared for dealing with sparc architecture right now.

> Alernative question:
>
> How would I go about creating such an image?  I've got 800 Meg
> on the Debian sparc10 available if someone could point me to the
> sources and proceedure.
As there is no installer, so just playing with mkisofs a bit. Check
ftp://ftp.pld.org.pl/stat/geniso-poldek (this script generates ISO
for x86 architectures but it's writeen to deal with all architectures).

--
 Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD
 IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl/